A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Flores is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Flores, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flores has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Flores MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Flores practice?
- Dr. Charles Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Flores practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Pediatricians and Trenton Sports Medicine Doctors.