A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fontenot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fontenot is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontenot graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fontenot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
- Acadian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Fontenot DDS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Fontenot practice?
- Dr. Charles Fontenot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Fontenot practices Family Medicine near Ville Platte, LA.
See Ville Platte Primary Care Doctors.