A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ford
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ford, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Ford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Watauga Medical Center
- Blowing Rock Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Ford MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Ford practice?
- Dr. Charles Ford has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ford practices Otolaryngology near Boone, NC.
See Boone Otolaryngologists.