A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Forscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Forscher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forscher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forscher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Forscher, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forscher graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forscher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Forscher MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Forscher practice?
- Dr. Charles Forscher has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Forscher practices Medical Oncology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Oncologists.