A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Forscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Forscher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forscher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forscher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Forscher, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forscher graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Forscher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Forscher MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Forscher practice?
- Dr. Charles Forscher has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Forscher practices Medical Oncology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Oncologists.