A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fougerousse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fougerousse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fougerousse graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fougerousse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Louis Fougerousse MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Fougerousse practice?
- Dr. Charles Fougerousse has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Fougerousse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.