Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Carolann Hayes on Mar 18th, 2014

Dr. Francis performed surgery on my eyes, 3 years ago, this past February. I have had nothing but blurry vision, since that time. When I complained to him, about my vision after his surgery, he told me it was in my head. He became very arrogant with me, telling me that I was intimimaditing him, so I went to the Cleveland Clinic for help. Dr. Francis is a horrible surgeon who has just about blinded me and his license needs revoked. I am still suffering with his botched surgery on my eyes. I have been to four other doctors, for help. I am still under a doctors care, because of mess that Dr. Francis has caused to my eyes. He is a terrible doctor and I would not recommend him to anyone.

great eye care show details great eye care
by Noah Robertson on Jul 5th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr.Francis because of several reasons. First he is a caring professional who doesn't stop at nothing to diagnose and treat any eye problem you may have. Second, his personal conduct is unbeatable. I have recommended my family, friends and co - workers to him. Each one gave him a favorable report.Dr. Francis also helps in the patients overall health concerns.But especially those pertaining to the eyes.