A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Franco is Good. Dr. Franco has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Franco, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Franco practice?
Dr. Charles Franco practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerset Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Franco, Dr. Carlo Franco, Dr. Carlos Franco, Dr. Charley Franco