Dr. Charles Franklin Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Franklin Jr?

November 1st, 2013

Manager

I just received a letter notifying me and my family that Dr Franklin is retiring. What a loss. Dr Franklin was my first family doctor. His caring nature for his patients will be missed. He is one of the few drs that demonstrated interest in the lives of his patients. I wish him well.

February 8th, 2012

WORST DOCTOR EVER

ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR EVER. What doctor doesn't look in your mouth when you have a sore throat?! He makes you wait almost an hour in the waiting room, and then another 2 hrs in the examination room EVERY visit. I cannot even count the number of times I've fallen asleep waiting to be seen. Gives me his personal opinion about my life (career, relationships, and education). Talks down to me. The staff is terrible. NEVER pleasant. Always rude. Once called the office and was put on hold for almost 30 minutes. Drove there during the wait and saw them doing nothing but chatting behind the counter and then gave me attitude for not being patient. Never going back there again. THE WORST DOCTOR. DO NOT GO TO HIM.

September 11th, 2011

I went to Dr. Franklin for over 2 years mainly because my previous Dr. could not seem to find the correct blood pressure medicine for me. Dr. Franklin diagnosed my meds immediately and my BP quickly got under control. I thoroughly like his care, his concern for my health and his bedside manner. I would highly recommend his care.

August 1st, 2011

Wait too long for nothing

Dr. Franklin thought I was "pre-diabetic" and had me do finger sticks 3 times a day for week only to discover I was fine. I always made early morning appointments and still waited sometimes over an hour. Office hours are very inconvenient, it's difficult to get an appointment and they take days to return calls to the pharmacy to refill prescriptions.

September 23rd, 2010

The Worst

Dr. Franklin and his staff are not the best in the business. If you've never experienced a good doctor then maybe his service is acceptable and if you feel that it is I suggest that you don't settle. Your health is never an issue where you should settle for incompetence especially when the service is priced as if it is reliable and not substandard!!!

April 22nd, 2010

Stay away!!

I have been to him twice now - once for an annual physical and once for a sick visit. Both experiences were horrible. Dr. Franklin spent less than 1 minute with me each time, and when I was sick, I do not feel he gave the right diagnosis. Bedside manner is absolutely terrible. I am switching doctors.

August 7th, 2015