A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Frankum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Frankum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Frankum, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankum graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Frankum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eugene Frankum MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Frankum practice?
- Dr. Charles Frankum has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Frankum practices Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Limon, CO and Tribune, KS.
See Denver Surgeons.