A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Franz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Franz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Franz practice?
Dr. Charles Franz practices General Practice near Lampasas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burnet, TX and Port Neches, TX.
See Lampasas General Practitioners.