A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Franz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franz
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Franz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Franz DO is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Franz practice?
- Dr. Charles Franz has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Franz practices General Practice near Burnet, TX.
See Burnet General Practitioners.