A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Freed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freed
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Freed, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Freed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DepaulTulane Behav Health Ctr
- Depaul/Tulane Behav Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Roger Freed MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Freed practice?
- Dr. Charles Freed has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Freed practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists and Atlanta Addiction Specialists.