A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Freed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Freed, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Freed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DepaulTulane Behav Health Ctr
- Depaul/Tulane Behav Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Roger Freed MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Freed practice?
- Dr. Charles Freed has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Freed practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists and Atlanta Child Psychiatrists.