A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Friedlander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Friedlander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Friedlander, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedlander graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedlander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Norman Friedlander MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Friedlander practice?
- Dr. Charles Friedlander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Friedlander practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.