A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Frank Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Charles Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists, West Hollywood Oncologists, and West Hollywood Hematologists.