A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Frank Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Charles Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists, West Hollywood Oncologists, and West Hollywood Hematologists.