A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fuenzalida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fuenzalida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuenzalida
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fuenzalida, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuenzalida graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fuenzalida has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ernest Fuenzalida MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Fuenzalida practice?
- Dr. Charles Fuenzalida has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Fuenzalida practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Cardiologists.