A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fuerste, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuerste graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fuerste has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fuerste accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 6 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fuerste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Fuerste practice?
Dr. Charles Fuerste practices Ophthalmology near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Maquoketa, IA.
See Dubuque Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Fuerste, Dr. Carlo Fuerste, Dr. Carlos Fuerste, Dr. Charley Fuerste