A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fujisaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fujisaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fujisaki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fujisaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fujisaki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujisaki graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Fujisaki has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Keith Fujisaki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Fujisaki practice?
- Dr. Charles Fujisaki has 1 office location.
- Dr. Charles Fujisaki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burien, WA.