A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fujisaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fujisaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fujisaki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fujisaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fujisaki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujisaki graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Fujisaki has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Keith Fujisaki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Fujisaki practice?
- Dr. Charles Fujisaki has 1 office location.
- Dr. Charles Fujisaki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burien, WA.