A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fulk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fulk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulk graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fulk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Lakeway Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Samuel Fulk MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Fulk practice?
- Dr. Charles Fulk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Fulk practices Internal Medicine near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Internists.