A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Anderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Health System, Abilene, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Glenn Anderson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Charles Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Anderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Obstetricians & Gynecologists.