Dr. Charles Caldwell Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Charles Caldwell?

March 27th, 2011

A True Nightmare of a Doctor!!!

Dr. Caldwell, clearly demostrates a lack of orthopedic abilities. I had seen him several times for a lower leg injury. I explained to him that I experience pain apon walking. He asked "how long does it take while walking for the pain to set in". I responded any where from 50 to 75 feet. His diagnosis stated "patient does not have an exact figure; therefore, he is well" I am still experiencing pain in my left leg as well as knee instability. Also, he has an angry type of bedside manor. I whould highly recomend that others in need of othopedic care go else where. I hope that this is of help to others.

September 12th, 2009