A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Drake is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Drake, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles George Drake MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 14 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Drake practice?
- Dr. Charles Drake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Drake practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Oncologists.