A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Drake is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Drake, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles George Drake MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 15 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Drake practice?
- Dr. Charles Drake has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Drake practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Oncologists.