Dr. Charles Haddad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Haddad?

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Very caring

Posted on April 11th, 2016

He's the best!

Amazing OBGYN

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I believe he is a great doctor! He is very attentive, nice, and comforting. I highly recommend him! The wait time is usually long but it is worth it. His staff is also very nice, informative, and knowledgeable.

Excellent Doctor, long wait time

Posted on November 18th, 2015

True Lifesaver!

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

My hubby and I had two miscarriages before being introduced to doctor Haddad. I have never met a doctor who is so involved, kind, caring, efficient, loving, and sweet. I had a very complicated pregnancy which I had to spend over a month in the hospital. Dr Haddad and his fellow doctors are all amazing, even his staff. I owe him everything because he saved our daughter's life. Although she was born prematurely, he saw it fit for her to make her way into this life, and she is thriving magnificently. I have read some of the negative reviews and I feel like it's an entirely different doctor that is being discussed. Yes you may have to wait in the office because everyone wants to be seen by him which he is only available on Tuesday and Thursday, the other days he is on call at the hospital. Dr. Haddad will always be the most wonderful and amazing doctor I have ever met! I am thankful to have had the opportunity to be a patient of his☺

Posted on April 5th, 2015

My daughter went to the ER due to bleeding during her pregnancy. She delivered the baby at home at 12 weeks. The bleeding continued at the ER where she passed the placenta. She was admitted to make sure that all the products of conception were passed. Since her midwife did not have privileges at the hospital Dr Haddad became involved. He prescribed a specific medication. He refused to come and examine her that night. The next morning he walked into her room, sent her for an ultrasound and said she could home. He spent less than five minutes in the room and never examined her. He never even touched her. For this, he billed the insurance company $17,000.00 and was paid $16,850.00. We are disgusted by him, would never recommend him and have nothing positive to say about him. It is unfortunate that anyone would ever take advantage of a situation such as this.

Risk Manager

Posted on February 18th, 2015

He is the best OBG that I ever had. Understandable, knowledgeable, efficient, and great to get issues resolve. I simply adore him.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Waited two hours and rushed after don't recommend

Careless doctor,crazy with procedures, Not professional

Posted on September 10th, 2014

This doctor is very careless and unprofessional at all. He let his staff to prescribe a very dangerous medicine to my wife (menopur). They gave her over dose and didn't monitor her, her belly got so big and she was not able to breath as the over dose cause her ovaries to become over stimulated and build up cysts. We rush to him and he decide to do surgery ASAP to remove them and He did it. 3 weeks after the surgery, my wife got the cysts back as he did not remove them right. Never trust this doctor. He doesn't deserve even one star

My experience

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Dr. Haddad is very professional and attentive. He took the time to sit with me and discuss my medical history and any concerns that I had. The office was very clean and he was able to see me right awa y

The absolute worst experience in a doctor's office I have ever had

Posted on November 5th, 2013

The only reason I am involved with this man and his embarrassingly sub-par operation is because I am carrying twins and my wonderful midwife (who practices in the same building) works in conjunction with him on multiple deliveries in the event there is a need for medical intervention. That said, I have now been to his office three times, once for a consultation and twice for ultrasound. I will not be going back to his office for the remainder of my pregnancy. Each time I am made to wait over a half hour (once for a full hour) for my appointment. His bedside manner leaves A LOT to be desired, he constantly refers to his female patients and staff as "honey" (creepy and inappropriate), his handshake is like a dead fish and he seems to constantly want to sell me on unnecessary invasive procedures despite the fact my pregnancy has been flawless at 35 weeks and I am in perfect health. Neither he nor his staff ever seem to know anything about me or my medical history each time I have come (just read the flipping chart!!!!). Everyone on his staff seems frazzled and aggravated, which incidentally is exactly how I feel when I am leaving his office. Each time the whole experience has been just awful. I can clearly tell that there is no regard for providing true care to his patients (meaning not only a certain level of professionalism and proficiency but also respect for his patient's time and emotional wellbeing) Absolutely shameful. I wish I could give less than one star.

Awesome doctor

Posted on November 24th, 2012

I love him he is the best doctor ever!!! I have been seeing him for the past 4 years and would t go to anyone else!!! He is great at what he does, I have referred friends and family members who are all in love with him as well. The staff is awesome too:)) a very happy patient