A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Henderson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Henderson, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Henderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gerry Henderson MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Charles Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Henderson practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Fort Belvoir, VA.
See Fort Belvoir Urologists.