A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jackson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jackson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gregory Jackson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Charles Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Jackson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA.
See Bellevue Allergists and Bellevue Pediatricians.