A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Jackson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jackson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jackson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gregory Jackson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Charles Jackson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Jackson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Allergists and Bellevue Pediatricians.