Dr. Charles Judy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Judy?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Charles Judy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2013

Parent of patient

Dr. Judy is a wonderful, caring doctor. After many hospitalizations with my daughter, we were referred to Dr. Judy. Since seeing him for the first time 6 or 7 years ago, she has only had one hospitalization. He truly cares and listens to all my concerns. He's never made me feel like I was a crazy, paranoid mother. His exact words were, "a mother's peace of mind is priceless." That meant a lot to know he wasn't going to brush me off. This is a doctor my daughter actually loves to go to. All of the staff is super nice and we are always in and out in less than an hour, usually within 30 minutes. Highly recommend Dr. Gerald Judy!

June 25th, 2013

Grandparent/retired Nurse

This man as I will not refer to him as a doctor, saw my grandchild as a referral patient with asthma. He immediately stated that if she was not wheezing, she did not have asthma. I beg his pardon but he is incorrect in his assumption. I, myself worked in pediatrics and have personal knowledge of both the history as well as the diagnosis and specifics of her symptoms and treatments in reference to her asthma, which she does have. By his lack of interest or belief and his misdiagnosis, he could be the cause of serious injury or death of her. I will report him to the medical board as well as inform others not to see this charlton. My granddaughter will be seeing someone else for her own safety. The staff, I was informed was very good and seemed genuinely concerned for the patients. It's just too bad that a good staff are faced with such a poor quality of doctor.

April 8th, 2013

Dr. Judy is awesome!

I love this office. I always have a short wait even when I take my child at the last minute. Dr. Judy doesn't stop until he figures out how to help you and your child. Never have I known a doctor with such a wonderful bedside manner.

August 18th, 2010

We love Dr.Judy. He is wonderful.

October 30th, 2009

Glad we found the answer for our son with Dr. Judy's help!

Dr. Judy was on target with our son even as he was a new patient on a first-time visit recovering from complications with asthma and flu. The protocol he tailored specifically for our 11 year old has made a huge difference in wellness on a daily basis and our son has taken more responsibility for his preventative inhalers! Thank you Dr. Judy! See you soon!

January 17th, 2017