A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Griffith Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Griffith Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Griffith Miller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith Miller graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Griffith Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Griffith Miller MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Griffith Miller practice?
- Dr. Charles Griffith Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Griffith Miller practices Urology near Boone, NC.
See Boone Urologists.