A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Saunders is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Saunders, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Saunders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Huguley Mem Med Ctr, Fort Worth, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Glenn Saunders MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Charles Saunders has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Saunders practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.