A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gregory Smith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Charles Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Smith practices Emergency Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Emergency Physicians.