A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gaba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gaba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Gaba MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Gaba practice?
- Dr. Charles Gaba has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Gaba practices Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists.