A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gabbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gabbert is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbert graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Gabbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Clark Gabbert MD is a male doctor, has 4 years of experience and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Gabbert practice?
- Dr. Charles Gabbert has 1 office location.
- Dr. Charles Gabbert practices near San Diego, CA.