A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabe graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Gabe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Gabe DO is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Gabe practice?
- Dr. Charles Gabe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Gabe practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Princeton, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Summersville, WV.
See Princeton Radiation Oncologists and Princeton Radiologists.