A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gadol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadol
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Gadol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gadol, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadol graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gadol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lewis Gadol MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Gadol practice?
- Dr. Charles Gadol has 1 office location.
- Dr. Charles Gadol practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Sleepy Hollow, NY.