A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gadol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadol
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gadol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gadol, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadol graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gadol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lewis Gadol MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Gadol practice?
- Dr. Charles Gadol has 1 office location.
- Dr. Charles Gadol practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Sleepy Hollow, NY.