Dr. Charles Gambino Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2016

At the risk of being lazy I'm going to echo Melissa N's review. He's a great doctor and person but the office is a challenge. Well worth it though.

April 3rd, 2016

Best Doctor Around

Dr. Gambino is not only the most knowledgeable Doctor around, he is the most comforting, patient individual. Although you may wait to see him, it is well worth the wait. He takes his time to carefully go through any and all of your concerns, aches and pains and gets to know his patients in a personal level. He knows his patients and doesn't just treat them like a number. He doesn't cut corners, nor does he rest---he works in the office until almost midnight one day a week on top of his crazy schedule of seeing patients, visiting local hospitals and nursing homes as well. Some reviewers have complained about the massive amounts of PA's and students in the office. Krysten, one of the PA's is amazing, and can always be counted on for excellent care. The office has gotten very busy over the years, hence the need for some PA's to address some of the more routine cases. I highly recommend this practice and always will for the many times this doctor and his PA's and nurses have done so much for my family and me.

June 14th, 2015

Awesome!

February 12th, 2015

I really like Dr. Gambino. The problem is his office staff are not friendly and he has an entourage of interns and students. I feel so uncomfortable around them. I wish he would not have them in the office. Also, he's such a good guy, but he makes you wait a long time to see him, even when I am the only person in the waiting room.

December 31st, 2013

he's a great doctor

Known Dr. Gambino many years. He is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doc's around. But in the last 8 years,, you are lucky if you get him to evaluate you. He has a group of very nice physicians assistance that are not thorough and quite frankly always seemed to miss their mark with something. I have been miss diagnosed a few times by a physicians assitant.I either needed to go back and get stronger anti biotics or had to go to a walk in and get another opinion. But A big But.here.... If Dr. Charlie saw me I would be recovered first time. He is a good doc he just has to do more , see more patients. His staff is alittle unproffessional, straight answered take it or leave it impression. I hope he reads this.

September 7th, 2012

They never answer their phone. Thet don't give any test results back. When I finally got through to the office the person screamed at me that everyone was too busy to give me my daughter's test results,

February 11th, 2012

If a patient is feeling sick I believe he or she should be seen even if this person comes 2 minutes before closing this also an other way of how a Doctor shows it is professionalism to a person that needs medical attention.

October 6th, 2011

Mystery man

Dr. Gambino was ostensibly my doctor for about eight years. I never saw him in all that time. He uses a crew of physician's assistants. I was shuffled among four or five of them, about half of which seemed competent. His office staff does not return messages and is snippy and unhelpful. Three times they filed the wrong codes on my insurance claims, which forced me to deal with my insurance company and get involved to prevent my being charged for something the insurance company was supposed to cover.

January 19th, 2017