A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Garell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Garell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Garell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Garell graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Garell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Charles Garell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Garell practice?
- Dr. Paul Garell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Garell practices Neurological Surgery near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Neurological Surgeons.