A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Garretson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Garretson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garretson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garretson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garretson graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garretson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Biggs-Gridley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Arbie Garretson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Garretson practice?
- Dr. Charles Garretson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Garretson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Oroville, CA.
See Oroville Internists and Oroville Pulmonologists.