Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Garten II
Dr. Charles Garten II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Garten is affiliated with St Joseph?s Hospital Atlanta, Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta and Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Garten II has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Charles Garten II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Michael Bernot
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi31
Dr. Susan Tanner
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Atlanta, GA 0 mi34
Dr. Westly Bailey
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9