A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Garten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Garten, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garten
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Garten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garten graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Garten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital
- St Joseph?s Hospital Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Garten MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Garten practice?
- Dr. Charles Garten has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Garten practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians, Atlanta Sports Medicine Doctors, and Atlanta Emergency Physicians.