A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gaskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gaskin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gaskin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaskin graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaskin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Pediatric Clinic
- Etmc Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Demetris Gaskin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Gaskin practice?
- Dr. Charles Gaskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Gaskin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marshall, TX.
See Marshall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.