A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gatt, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gatt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gatt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatt graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Gatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Gatt practice?
- Dr. Charles Gatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Gatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Amboy, NJ.
See Somerset Surgeons and Somerset Orthopedic Surgeons.