More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Gatt Jr
Dr. Charles Gatt Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ, with another office in South Amboy, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Gatt is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, St Peter's University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. Dr. Gatt has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Gatt Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Charles Gatt Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Christopher Doumas
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Somerset, NJ 0.01 mi16
Dr. John Delgado
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Somerset, NJ 0.01 mi11
Dr. Matthew Mcdonnell
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Somerset, NJ 0.01 mi10