A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gatt, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gatt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatt graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Gatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Gatt practice?
- Dr. Charles Gatt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Gatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerset Orthopedic Surgeons and Somerset Surgeons.