A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. CHARLES GAUDET:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. CHARLES GAUDET, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. CHARLES GAUDET, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. GAUDET graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. GAUDET has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. CHARLES J GAUDET MD and FACS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. CHARLES J. GAUDET practice?
- Dr. CHARLES GAUDET has 1 office location.
Dr. CHARLES GAUDET practices Plastic Surgery near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Surgeons.