Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Gaudet
Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, NH. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Gaudet is affiliated with Exeter Hospital, Frisbie Memorial Hospital and Portsmouth Regional Hospital. Dr. Gaudet has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Gaudet has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Charles Gaudet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.
Dr. Clifford Heindel
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Portsmouth, NH 0 mi48
Dr. Rusty Milhoan
General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Portsmouth, NH 0 mi31
Dr. Mohamed Ahmed
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Portsmouth, NH 0 mi33