Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Gawad
Dr. Charles Gawad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Stanford, CA. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Gawad is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Gawad has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Charles Gawad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Phillip Garfin
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi5
Dr. Anupama Narla
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Christopher Hsu
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi