Otolaryngologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Wonderful doctor!  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2013

I was looking for an ENT specialist and based on the positive reviews I saw here, I scheduled with Dr. Gawthrop. He is just as impressive as everyone says he is. He's very professional, friendly, and explains things well. When I forgot a question I meant to ask during my appointment, I left a message at the office and he personally called me back to answer my question. Highly recommended!

|  Greatly Exceeds Expectations  |  show details
by Brian G on Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Gawthrop is a true professional in every way... In my case, he took the time to carefully explain the procedure and risks involved while offering various solutions. We agreed upon a surgical solution. From the pre-surgery office visits to the post op meetings Dr. Gawthrop showed excellent knowledge of my case. He has careful bedside manner that put me at ease throughout the outpatient procedure at Paoli hospital. He actually gave me his cell phone number to call him if I had any abnormal symptoms or side effects. The surgery was a complete success. I highly recommend Dr. Charles Gawthrop for any procedure pertaining to ENT.

|  Swollen lymph node  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

After dealing with my nurse practitioner who was very unsettling in trying to diagnose my enlarged lymph node, I was so anxious for my ENT appt w Dr. Gawthrop. From the moment he came into examine me I knew I was in good hands. He is one of the kindest Drs I have ever dealt with. I felt at ease at confident in his care and diagnosis. I will be referring this Dr to anyone and everyone I know who needs a fantastic ENT.

|  Dr. Gawthrop  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2010

It is refreshing to have found this new, young doctor in our area. His diagnosis was perfect, after a dismal experience with an older, more experienced doctor at Penn Medicine at Radnor.