A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gbadouwey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gbadouwey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gbadouwey
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gbadouwey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gbadouwey, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gbadouwey graduated from A.M. Dogliotti College Of Medicine, Monrovia.
Dr. Gbadouwey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles U Gbadouwey MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles U. Gbadouwey practice?
- Dr. Charles Gbadouwey has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Gbadouwey practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Critical Care Practitioners and Carlisle Pulmonologists.