A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gbadouwey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gbadouwey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gbadouwey
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gbadouwey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gbadouwey, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gbadouwey graduated from A.M. Dogliotti College Of Medicine, Monrovia.
Dr. Gbadouwey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles U Gbadouwey MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles U. Gbadouwey practice?
- Dr. Charles Gbadouwey has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Gbadouwey practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Critical Care Practitioners and Carlisle Pulmonologists.