Dr. Charles Gbadouwey Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Gbadouwey?

Unreliable

Posted on January 30th, 2017

At first, Dr. Gbadouwey was reliable. As of late, the office has gotten less reliable. Charges to fill out paperwork, which never gets signed. Lost paperwork, found out it had been misplaced for more than a year in a drawer. He must be a decent specialist, but his attitude and the unreliability of his office means that if you have him as the Primary Care Physician, run as fast as possible.

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Horrible rude staff and a Doctor who is either unsure or incapable of making an accurate diagnosis. Find a different Doctor, don't waste your time here.

Posted on May 4th, 2014

had setup an appointment a year ago for his York office, just went for my appointment on Friday. Just to find his York office has closed. I was never contacted by phone or mail that the office was closing. I had taken the day off work, as I had made the appt when I was on 3rd shift, but I am working 1st shift now. I just don't know why the office thought that they didn't need to contact the York patients. There is no excuse for not contacting me. What am I to do now? I called the office & the person that answered was not very helpful. I was trying to find out some things & she hung up on me. no excuse for being treated like this.

Posted on September 29th, 2017