A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gbur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gbur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gbur
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gbur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gbur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gbur graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gbur has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Gbur MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Gbur practice?
- Dr. Charles Gbur has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Gbur practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, OH.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.