Dr. Charles Moss Geller MD is male, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Geller is Excellent. Dr. Geller has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Geller, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Geller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Geller practice?
Dr. Charles Geller practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Geller, Dr. Chas Geller, Dr. Carl Geller, Dr. Chuck Geller