A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Geller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Geller, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Moss Geller MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Geller practice?
- Dr. Charles Geller has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Geller practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.