inactive

November 10th, 2015
Great pediatrician!

October 1st, 2014
Physical therapist
I have to say that Dr. Geneslaw seems to be very knowledgeable in the field of pediatrics, however, his personal skills leave, a whole lot, to be desired. When I say a lot, I mean, a TON. I brought my son in for a visit and I had to bring my daughter with me. I admit that they were very rambunctious and as a result, Dr. Geneslaw referred to my daughter as "dopey"- let me reiterate- "DOPEY". As a medical professional myself, I could not believe the lack of censorship he demonstrated that day. I fully understand that it is very trying at times to deal with difficult patients and their families on a daily basis, but that is part of the package and one must deal with such circumstances in a professional manner. I am very upset with his lack of inhibition and the manner in which he dealt with the visit. Thus, for the aforementioned reasons, I am only allowing him 1 star.

January 21st, 2014
Love dr Geneslaw !
We love this doctor ! He is super smart and never makes me feel like I'm stupid or overreacting over my son. He takes me in right away and he explains everything ! He makes you feel like you are his only patient . Eveytime I call with a question he himself calls me back to talk. We highly recommend dr Geneslaw !!!

July 1st, 2013
Knowledgeable and truly cares about kids
Dr. Geneslaw has been taking care of my children for over 24 years and i have been able to watch his practice grow. When my first child was born over three weeks early I hadn't selected a pediatrician. My OB/GYN recommended Dr. Geneslaw. I've never regretted it. We have gone through some interesting situations not the least of which was the stroke my son suffered at the age of six. This came only two years after his autism diagnosis. Viruses, allergies, broken arms and growing up. He's been with us every step of the way. Thanks Dr. Geneslaw!

May 20th, 2017