A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gensmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gensmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gensmer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Gensmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Owen Gensmer MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles O. Gensmer practice?
- Dr. Charles Gensmer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Gensmer practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Pulmonologists, and Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.