Dr. Charles George MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2015
short visit, paid in full same day, can't get letter to support the diagnosis. What's up??
I visited the doctor and was seen. While in my appointment, the appointment was disrupted for the doctor to sign time off requests for other patients and I had to wait. The doctor observed, tested, and diagnosed me. He recommended (insisted) on immediate surgery. When I contacted the office the next day for a letter stating what the doctor observed, diagnosed, and my blindness in one eye, I was given a piece of paper from the staff, not on letter head and not signed by anyone, stating "Dr. George says it's legal to drive." The last time I checked he was a doctor not a lawyer, and the letter isn't even a letter. If the doctor could be paid $150.00 for a 20 minute visit, he could observe, diagnose, and provide a treatment plan, why can't he state it in a letter?? I am less then impressed with the follow up. I bet if I didn't pay and the insurance wanted a letter so he could be paid, it would be done the same day, signed and sent off. Why does the individual receive less care? he was thorough, and the diagnosis correct, but the follow up is not impressive. It was like pulling teeth to try to get an itemized statement when I was leaving so I could use it for taxes. What's up????

June 24th, 2016