A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Geringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Geringer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Geringer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Geringer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geringer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Geringer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Geringer practice?
- Dr. Charles Geringer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Geringer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Frankfort, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Frankfort Internists and Frankfort Rheumatologists.