A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Geyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Geyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Geyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Male Breast Cancer
- Neoadjuvant Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Geyer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Geyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Geyer practice?
Dr. Charles Geyer practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Butler, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Oncologists, and Pittsburgh Hematologists.