A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Geyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Geyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Geyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Male Breast Cancer
- Neoadjuvant Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Geyer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Geyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Geyer MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Geyer practice?
- Dr. Charles Geyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Geyer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.