A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Gholdoian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Gholdoian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gholdoian graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Gholdoian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Garo Gholdoian MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. C G. Gholdoian practice?
- Dr. C Gholdoian has 1 office location.
Dr. C Gholdoian practices Urology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Urologists.