A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Gholdoian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Gholdoian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gholdoian
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Gholdoian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gholdoian graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Gholdoian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Garo Gholdoian MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. C G. Gholdoian practice?
- Dr. C Gholdoian has 1 office location.
Dr. C Gholdoian practices Urology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Urologists.